Get Back in the Game with Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic
Recovering from an injury can take long enough without having to wait to see a doctor. Our Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic allows you to get back into the game quicker, with urgent care of sports injuries and other musculoskeletal injuries by the same orthopedic specialists that staff our clinic every day.
Anyone suffering from potentially life-threatening conditions – severe, uncontrollable bleeding, loss of consciousness, difficulty breathing, dizziness – should seek immediate treatment at an emergency room or by calling 911. Nearly all other sports-related injuries and commonplace breaks, strains and tears can be treated at Front Range Orthopedic and Spine’s Walk-in Orthopedic Clinic. We’re a quicker, more affordable alternative to the emergency room for:
- Fractures: Broken arms, broken legs and limb fractures can be examined, diagnosed and set without the long wait times of ER care.
- Sprains: Sudden twists can put strain on the tissues that hold bones together. Ligament tears, commonly known as sprains, are ideally treated outside of an emergency-room environment.
- Cast Problems: Casts are durable, but not indestructible. Patients with cracking or splintering casts, or casts that are rubbing and irritating the skin, don’t need to wait for office hours to correct their cast issue.
- Sports Injuries: With the exception of head injuries – which should be diagnosed and treated in the ER or by a neurologist – most falls, tears or on-field injuries can be treated quickly and effectively at our Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic.
- Painful Joints: Patients may not know if it’s bone, connective tissue or another problem, but our physicians can diagnose joint pain and start you on the road to recovery quickly.
Treatment at the Front Range Orthopedics & Spine Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic is typically faster than emergency rooms, which prioritize life-threatening injuries and illnesses over commonplace strains and sprains. It’s also significantly cheaper, as patients don’t need to pay a premium for emergency care-grade facilities. Open Monday-Friday 4-7 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m.-2 p.m.