Notice of Nondiscrimination
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Human Resources. If you believe that the Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Human Resources, 2500 E Prospect Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80525, or call (970)-419-7147, fax (970)-612-3125 or email. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Human Resources is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https:// ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, D.C. 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/ index.html.