Sports Medicine (Non-Surgical)
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies provides comprehensive, highly specialized sports medicine care for residents of northern Colorado, Wyoming, and western Nebraska.
Our physicians have the knowledge that comes from years of experience focused on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of the full spectrum of the knee, shoulder, and other sports- and recreational-related conditions. This includes team and individual sports.
Our specialists take care of patients with knee, shoulder, and other sports injuries every day in the clinic. Their personalized care includes both surgical and conservative treatments.
If you have a shoulder, knee, or other sports injury, one of our specialists would be pleased to help you! Our physicians have helped athletes and active people just like you for many years.
Sports Medicine Services
The physicians provide team and game coverage for the Colorado Eagles hockey team, area high schools, and dozens of rodeo competitions.
Our Sports Medicine Physicians
Click on the names below to get to know our physicians.
Physician – (Office Locations)
- Stephen Yemm, MD – (Fort Collins)
- Thomas Sachtleben, MD – (Fort Collins, Loveland)
- Vincent “Skip” Ross, MD – (Fort Collins)
- Thomas Anderson, DO – (Fort Collins, Loveland)
- Niki Vischer, MD – (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley)
- Brian Lancaster, MD, MS – (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley)
- Jeffrey Ebel, DO – (Loveland, Greeley)
To schedule an appointment and evaluation with one of our sports medicine specialists, please call our schedulers at 970-419-7050, or call 1-800-722-7441 and ask for scheduling.