Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The ASC and RC Administrator/Director of Nursing supervises and coordinates all Clinical activities related to the ASC and CCC and provides leadership in the conception, planning, development, and implementation of ASC/CCC business plans to the COO, CEO, and Board of Directors.
- Employee Management/Leadership including managing training, scheduling, recruiting and hiring, performance evaluations, and maintaining a positive work environment acting as high level leader
- Oversee and Coordinate Quality/Infection Control/Patient Safety – identifying Quality Improvement projects continuously, assisting the Health and Safety Committee in reviewing and revising policies and practices, and provide timely and accurate quality reports
- Ensures clinic compliance with regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and the rules of accrediting bodies, including Medicare’s Conditions for Coverage, State of Colorado Department licensing guidelines, and accrediting body requirements. Continually monitors operations, programs, physical properties. Initiates appropriate change.
- Participate in Committees and with the Board by leading and participating in quarterly Board meetings and with QAPI and MAC teams, and presenting new policies and procedures for final approval
- Working cooperatively with the Health and Safety Committee, Infection Control Nurse, ASC/CCC Managers, Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) Committee, Medical Advisory Committee, Credentialing, Purchasing Manager, Risk Manager, Medical Director and other Directors, Physicians, CFO, CEO, COO, and the Board of Directors
- Develop, revise, implement, and enforce policies and procedures and take charge of annual ASC licensing
- Work with Credentialing department to maintain and complete credentialing files documenting staff credentialing and privileges for all credentialed providers per the ASC and CCC corporate documents
- Cost Containment involving working with CFO and Purchasing Manager to negotiate contracts for highest quality goods and services, authorizing all purchasing and approving invoices/statements, maintain and monitor budgets (including surgical volumes) and preparing an annual budget
- Recommends, develops and updates strategic plans to support the ASC’s philosophy and goals.
- Risk Management – Work closely with the Risk Manager on the timely reporting of possible risk management events, resolving patient complaints and concerns, and providing support to all risk management activities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field
- Valid State RN License
- Clinical Experience Required
- Experience in surgical setting (ASC or Hospital) management role required
- Experience in comparable or larger setting across two facilities (nine OR suites total; one minor room; 20 overnight/extended Recovery Center beds; 400+ procedures per month)
- AORN Certification
- Experience with Accreditation
- Flexibility for work travel
- Ability to provide overall leadership to a busy ASC and CCC
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations with physicians, staff, and patients
- Demonstrated ability in strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- High level of communication skills including negotiation, conflict management, and a clean, open, transparent style of verbal communication
- Ability to develop different written communications at appropriate levels of detail and in a clear, understandable manner
- Comfortable analyzing different data sets, collecting data, and using data appropriately to make decisions, sell ideas, and assess outcomes
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $110,000 – $125,000/year, commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement savings and profit sharing plan participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Paid Time Off
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status, and a waiting period may apply.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies (OCR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. OCR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s race, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other protected status.
April 22, 2021
Ambulatory Surgery Center
$110,000 - $125,000/year, commensurate with experience