Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The Authorization Coordinator is responsible for:
- Performing a variety of procedures associated with patient information related to benefits
- Performing pre-authorization duties involving approval from insurance companies, referral information, and all documents related to future follow-up
- Providing estimates of surgical procedure
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate understanding of medical procedures
- Have experience in customer service with the public
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and coordinate with insurance companies
- Have ability to understand insurance contracts and how to apply surgery procedures
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills under minimal supervision
This position is full-time and benefit eligible.
September 11, 2020
M-F, 8am to 5pm.
Full Time (Non-exempt)