Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The Authorization Coordinator is responsible for:
- Performing a variety of procedures associated with patient information related to benefits
- Performing pre-authorization duties involving approval from insurance companies, referral information, and all documents related to future follow-up
- Providing estimates of surgical procedure
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate understanding of medical procedures
- Have experience in customer service with the public
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and coordinate with insurance companies
- Have ability to understand insurance contracts and how to apply surgery procedures
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills under minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $15.22-$22.38/hour, commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement savings and profit sharing plan participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Paid Time Off
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status, and a waiting period may apply.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies (OCR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. OCR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s race, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other protected status.
October 26, 2020