Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) provides basic nursing and clerical support to the Recovery Center nursing staff. This position serves as an ancillary team member in providing post-op patient care and service to patients. This position also provides daily departmental operational support.
The CNA is responsible for:
- Providing basic nursing, and clerical support to the nursing staff
- Serving as ancillary team member in providing pre-op and post-op patient care
- Providing service to patients through the life span
- Providing daily departmental operational support
The ideal candidate will:
- Have successfully completed a CNA program
- Have one year acute or nursing home experience (preferred)
- Have current BLS Certification
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Exhibit working knowledge of computers/computer software
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(The phrases “occasionally”, “regularly”, and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “occasionally” means up to ⅓ of working time, “regularly” means between ⅓ and ⅔ of working time, and “frequently” means ⅔ and more of working time.)
- The work environment is the typical office environment. The employee must be able to complete their work satisfactorily in an environment where there are significant distractions, including staff, patients, and vendors walking through and conversing, telephones ringing, conversations carrying over, loud noises, and interruptions to answer questions from others.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls up to 12 hours per day. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and should do so in a sound and safe manner. The employee will assist patients in turning and sitting in bed on a daily basis; will regularly assist patient in arising from gurney/bed and transferring to chair; will regularly push wheelchair patients; and regularly assists patients in arising from and returning to wheelchair or bed.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Part-Time
Location: Loveland, travel to other locations may be required for coverage and staffing needs
Pay: $13.67 – $19.70/hour, commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement savings and profit sharing plan participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education (depending on position)
- Paid Time Off
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status, and a waiting period may apply.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies (OCR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. OCR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s race, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other protected status.
February 3, 2021
$13.67 - $19.70/hour, commensurate with experience