Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for:
- Various duties associated with registering patients by gathering all necessary insurance and demographic information
- Obtaining appropriate referrals or authorization for patient visits to ensure timely and prompt payment by insurance
- Working with a close-knit team that supports all clinical and billing personnel to ensure patient, physician, and co-worker satisfaction and accurate data entry
- Working closely with the Front Desk Team Lead and Billing Manager to ensure that customer service is first priority and that all daily tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining current and up-to-date reference materials on insurance plans as provided
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experience with outstanding customer service
- Be detail oriented, dedicated, dependable, and professional
- Have the ability to multi-task in a high volume and fast-paced clinic
- Have previous medical experience and computer skills (preferred)
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $15.00-$22.25/hour, commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement savings and profit sharing plan participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Paid Time Off
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status, and a waiting period may apply.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies (OCR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. OCR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s race, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other protected status.
January 12, 2021