Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The Insurance Coordinator is responsible for:
- Filing and tracking insurance claims and managing all aspects of their assigned insurance companies
- Ensure complete compliance with all insurance rules and regulations
- Assisting patients with questions regarding their accounts
- Assisting in overall accounts receivable management processes’
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in medical billing and patient collections (preferred)
- Have the ability to resolve claim issues timely and accurately
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills
This position is full-time and benefit eligible.
September 11, 2020