Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The MRI Technologist Aide is responsible for:
- Working closely with MRI Technologists and MRI Office staff
- Assisting with exam set up, escorting patients to and from the scanner, changing rooms, and lobby
- Aiding patients with mobility limitations to and from the changing rooms, on and off the MRI table, and to and from the parking lot
- Administrative duties including cleaning and stocking the MRI scanning rooms, changing rooms, and lobby, answering phones, and the check in/out processes
The ideal candidate will:
- Be cleared to work in and around an MRI scanner and be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Have an educational background in health sciences, human anatomy, patient care, and medical terminology. Extra consideration given to those with Medical Assistant program or other health sciences background
- Be able to multitask in a busy office environment
- Have excellent customer service skills
Job Type: Part-Time, 30 hours/week
Pay: $15.00-$15.50/hour, commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement savings and profit sharing plan participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Paid Time Off
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status, and a waiting period may apply.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies (OCR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. OCR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s race, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other protected status.
April 30, 2021
$15.00-$15.50/hour, commensurate with experience