Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With talented, hardworking, and friendly staff, we work toward the common goal of serving residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are adding talented people in all of our locations!
The Marketing Specialist’s goal is to assist and support the Director of Marketing & Practice Development. The Marketing Specialist works closely with the marketing team to help develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for the OCR Brand. The candidate will be tasked with identifying marketing trends and opportunities for growth, ensuring OCR’s company message is presented consistently, and meeting established deadlines to deliver campaigns.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Create, manage and analyze multi-channel marketing campaigns alongside the marketing team to leverage SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns, and events to drive customer acquisition
- Work with the marketing team to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Conduct industry, client, and competitive research to thoroughly understand customer preferences, competitors, market trends, and opportunities
- Manage marketing reporting company-wide, ensuring accuracy; detailed and effective at driving forward opportunities for client growth
- Assist in tracking impact and measuring the success of marketing strategies using various OCR programs and platforms
- Assist with writing, designing, producing, and creating targeted communication, including: brochures, radio scripts, social media content, website content, and additional marketing pieces as necessary across print advertising (newspaper, magazine), social media, internal marketing pieces, etc.
- Prepare detailed performance reports on all marketing activities
- Prepare monthly marketing budgets
- Meet with key vendors
- Support the planning and execution of annual events including (but not limited to) symposiums, patient events, local sponsorships, local media and more
- Assist in the development and distribution of press releases
- Assist Director of Marketing & Practice Development with physician onboarding best practices
- Maintain a referring physicians’ database & monitor referring activity
- Implement and manage tools for measurement of patient and referring physician satisfaction and improvement of customer satisfaction
- Develop, maintain, and manage e-newsletters and various forms of regular communication to referring physicians and patients on the news and events of our organization
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Receive and review all community requests for OCR involvement
- Perform market research studies to gather important brand data and market trends
- Perform other marketing duties and initiatives as requested by the Director of Marketing & Practice Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising from a four-year college or university and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous marketing experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Proven track record of achieving increased revenues and market share through the development and implementation of a marketing plan
- Proven ability to work with physicians internally and referring physicians
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with physicians, employees, and outside partners
- Ability to work independently and interact appropriately with individuals on a variety of levels
- Must be team-oriented with the ability to develop creative solutions to problem situations
- Must be computer savvy; knowledge with website management and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple tasks
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must have knowledge of marketing/sales strategies related to proposal writing and presentation
- Must have knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(The phrases “occasionally”, “regularly”, and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “occasionally” means up to one-third of working time, “regularly” means between one-third and two-thirds of working time, and “frequently” means two-thirds and more of working time.)
- The work environment is the typical office environment. The employee must be able to complete their work satisfactorily in an environment where there are significant distractions, including staff, patients, and vendors walking through and conversing, telephones ringing, conversations carrying over, loud noises, and interruptions to answer questions from others.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls up to 8 hours per day. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and should do so in a sound and safe manner. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Collins
Pay: $50,000 – $70,000/per year, commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement savings and profit sharing plan participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education (depending on position)
- Paid Time Off
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status, and a waiting period may apply.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies (OCR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. OCR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s race, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other protected status.
June 1, 2022
$50,000 - $70,000/per year, commensurate with experience