Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The Registered Nurse is responsible for:
· Providing expert professional nursing care
· Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care rendered to patients with urgent, emergent, or potential health problems in the intra-operative setting
The ideal candidate will:
· Have graduated from and accredited RN school of nursing
· Have current State RN Licensure
· Have current CPR, ACLS, and PALS Certifications
· Assign high priority to patient safety, comfort, and satisfaction
· Be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Be able to work compatibly with physicians, other department members, and employees in other departments
· Have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years operating room experience and be willing to scrub. Orthopaedic OR experience is a plus!
April 20, 2020
Ambulatory Surgery Center