Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The Pre-Op/PACU Registered Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care and service during the preoperative and postoperative period, evaluating, integrating and making nursing judgments pertaining to the patient’s condition on a routine and emergency basis. Works as team members to assure all tasks in pre-op and PACU are accomplished. The employee must be flexible to the staffing needs of the surgery center.
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with current Colorado license.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with diplomatic abilities.
- Physically capable of positioning patients, transporting patients by cart or wheelchair, and lifting, moving or transporting supplies, instruments and equipment within reasonable weight limits (40#’s).
- Excellent IV skills
Experience: 3-5 years of experience with at least 2 years’ experience in critical care nursing, preferably PACU.
License: Colorado license (Required)
Certifications: BLS, ACLS and PALS
Job Type: Full-Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement savings and profit sharing plan participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Paid Time Off
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status, and a waiting period may apply.
Pay: $34.50-$45.85/hour, commensurate with experience
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies (OCR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. OCR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s race, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other protected status.
February 5, 2021
Ambulatory Surgery Center