Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The Radiology Administrative Assistant acts as department liaison for other internal departments as well as customer service for all patient and staffing needs.
The Radiology Administrative Assistant is responsible for:
- Performing routine clerical duties for the Radiology Department associated with providing order entry and ticket submission for all X-Ray orders
- Fulfilling imaging records requests
- Supporting internal and external phone calls and working closely with all personnel to ensure patient, physician, and co-worker satisfaction
- Keeping the department office supplies stocked and area well maintained
- Assisting with all other department administrative functions as necessary
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a position directly involving public contact and/or customer service
- Ability to maintain composure when confronted with fast paced and stressful situations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong communication and computer skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(The phrases “occasionally”, “regularly”, and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “occasionally” means up to ⅓ of working time, “regularly” means between ⅓ and ⅔ of working time, and “frequently” means ⅔ and more of working time.)
- The work environment is a typical medical office environment. The employee must be able to complete their work satisfactorily in an environment where there are significant distractions, including staff, patients, and vendors walking through and conversing, telephones ringing, conversations carrying over, loud noises, and interruptions to answer questions from others. The position is occasionally exposed to minimal radiation.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls up to 8 hours per day. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear up to 8 hours per day. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl up to 8 hours a day.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and should do so in a sound and safe manner. The employee will regularly assist patients in turning; will frequently assist patient in arising from exam table; will frequently push wheelchair patients; and frequently assists patients in arising from and returning to wheelchair or bed.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Part-Time
Location: Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley – Travel to different locations is required as needed for scheduling and coverage.
Pay: $14.57 – $21.48/hour, commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement savings and profit sharing plan participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education (depending on position)
- Paid Time Off
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status, and a waiting period may apply.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies (OCR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. OCR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s race, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other protected status.
September 27, 2021
$14.57 - $21.48/hour, Commensurate with experience