Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
The Scheduler understands and exceeds patient’s expectations to provide each of them with the highest comprehensive care, comfort, convenience, and respect for their individuality. Trust, support, and communicate with each other as fellow staff members to deliver consistent and reliable services.
The Scheduler is responsible for:
- Answering switchboard and directing calls in a friendly manner
- Sending out medical records and recording outside medical records
- Paging, taking messages, and directing incoming calls
- Scheduling, rescheduling, and confirming/cancelling appointments
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with physicians and colleagues
- Ability to work independently as well as interact appropriately with individuals on a variety of levels
- Be team-oriented with the ability to develop creative solutions to problems
- Have strong verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $15.00-$22.25/hour, commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement savings and profit sharing plan participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Paid Time Off
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status, and a waiting period may apply.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies (OCR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. OCR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s race, color, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran, or Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other protected status.
March 8, 2021
$15.00 - $22.25 / Hour, Commensurate with Experience