Since 1969, OCR has been local and physician-owned with strong ties to the community. With a talented, hardworking and friendly staff, we all work toward the common goal of serving the residents of CO, WY, and NE with specialty-focused care. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add talented people to our team in all of our locations!
Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies is looking for a Staff Account to support the Controller in carrying out responsibilities of Finance and Accounting, including accounts payable, payroll and other finance areas as needed.
Minimum requirements include:
- Associate Degree and minimum of 3 years accounting experience, including accounts payable, payroll and basic financial analysis and reporting experience.
- Highly skilled in use of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and effectively problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with all OCR team members
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to display positive customer service to internal and external contacts
January 1, 2020
Fort Collins Location