Our basic office hours for physician appointments are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at our Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley locations.
- Some of our physicians have appointment times outside of the basic hours.
- We also have different hours for Fort Collins MRI, for therapy appointments (PT and OT), and for our surgery and recovery centers in Fort Collins.
- If you have a question about your appointment time with a doctor, call us at 970-493-0112 or 1-800-722-7441.
Conditions & Surgeries
If you or a family member plans to spend the night in Fort Collins or Loveland, CO, for your appointment or surgery, several hotels/motels offer discounted rates. Click on the links below to check hotels, rates, and locations.
- These rates may not always be available, and may change based on hotel occupancy during peak travel times.
- This is simply a list of hotels that offer a discount to OCR patients/families, and is not a rating of hotel quality.
- Some hotels may need you to verify your OCR appointment.
Total Joint Surgery Preparation Classes
OCR patients planning to have a total hip or knee replacement, or who want more information about those operations, can attend a free class at one of the area hospitals.
Poudre Valley Hospital:
Total Hip or Knee Replacement Class
- Held every Monday (excluding holidays).
- Meets from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Held at the Westbridge Medical Suites, 1107 S. Lemay Ave., across the street from the hospital.
- Meets in the Westbridge Conference Center, 1st floor.
- No pre-registration required.
- Questions? Call the PVH Regional Orthopedic Center, 970-495-8262.
Medical Center of the Rockies:
Joint Replacement Surgery Pre-Operative Class
- Held every Monday (except holidays)
- Meets from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- Takes place in the 4th floor orthopedics conference room at MCR
- No pre-registration required
- Questions? Call 970-624-4324
McKee Medical Center:
Total Joint Education
- Held every Thursday
- Meets at 3:00 p.m.
- Held in the McKee Conference and Wellness Center
- Your spouse, other family member, or caregiver is welcome to join you
- No registration required
- Questions? Contact McKee at 970-635-4172