Our Specialized Therapy Services Help You Regain Mobility, Strength
At Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies, we help our patients resolve mobility and pain issues with personalized treatment plans and a full range of specialized rehabilitation and therapy services. This includes physical therapy and rehabilitation to assist our patients in regaining full strength and mobility so they can get back to enjoying life.
Our experienced physical therapists (PT), occupational therapists (OT), and certified athletic trainers work with patients, sports teams, and individual athletes. We also refer patients for PT and OT in their home communities if they live a distance away from our offices and want to have their therapy locally.
After an injury, your priority is getting back to your life as quickly as possible. We understand choosing the right care is an important first step in your road to recovery. Our mission is to provide compassionate care with high-quality outcomes. With your dedication and our expertise, we will work together to get you back to the healthy and active lifestyle you deserve.
We Can Help You:
- Regain mobility, strength, and flexibility with an exercise therapy program, either before or after surgery or as a treatment without surgery.
- Regain your range of motion and strength following surgery
- Heal or prevent athletic injuries
We Are Dedicated To Providing:
- Excellence in Physical, Occupational, and Hand Therapy
- High-Quality Outcomes
- Enrichment Through Service
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Customer Service Satisfaction
When Is Physical Therapy Right for You?
- Would like advice on planning an exercise program aimed at correcting current challenges, maintaining muscle mass and strength, or avoiding potential problems in the future
- Have sustained a sports injury
- Notice new or changes in joint pain and/or muscle strength
- Have difficulty with basic movements such as sitting, standing, grooming, bathing, and getting out of bed
- Feel exhausted and physically limited because of a recent injury or chronic condition
- Suffer from a condition that impacts your strength, movement, and mobility, such as multiple sclerosis (MS) or arthritis
- Recently had orthopedic surgery, such as hip surgery, knee surgery, shoulder surgery, or total joint replacement
- Recently experienced prolonged hospitalization
- Use a wheelchair, walker, or cane