Our Specialized Therapy Staff Helps You Regain Mobility, Strength
The Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies provides a full range of specialized rehabilitation services.
Our services include:
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy at our Fort Collins and Loveland, CO, offices
- Pool therapy at our Fort Collins office
- Coverage of dozens of high school, college, and professional sports events around the region
Our experienced physical therapists (PT), occupational therapists (OT), and certified athletic trainers work with patients, sports teams, and individual athletes.
We provide physical therapy and occupational therapy for residents of Fort Collins, Loveland, Northern Colorado, Wyoming, and western Nebraska.
We also refer patients for PT and OT in their home communities if they live a distance away from our offices and want to have their therapy locally.
What Sets Us Apart
- Close working relationships with our doctors. It’s easy to communicate with the physicians and schedule them to come to patient appointments for a re-check — because we’re in the same buildings. This makes for well-coordinated team treatment for you the patient, your physician, and your therapist.
- Our pool in Fort Collins has three heated, individual pools that patients use daily. Pools are an ideal way for people who can’t put weight on their foot or leg to get exercise and regain strength and flexibility. Your therapist goes to the pool with you for a supervised exercise session.
- Our experience in sports medicine with athletes at all levels, from high school — or younger — and up to college and professional athletes.
We Can Help You:
- Regain mobility, strength, and flexibility with an exercise therapy program, either before or after surgery, or as a treatment without surgery.
- Regain your range of motion and strength following surgery
- Heal or prevent athletic injuries
Contact Our Therapy Department
Here are our Therapy contact numbers:
Fort Collins Therapy Dept:
970-493-4084, or 1-800-722-7441 and ask for therapy.
Loveland Therapy Dept:
970-663-3975, or dial 1-888-663-3975 and ask for therapy.
Read more about our athletic trainers and their sports outreach
Check information about our PT and OT staff
Read about the therapy techniques we use to help you get better
Read details describing our therapy gyms
Take a look at some of the disorders and injuries we treat