Keeping you, our patients, and our employees healthy and safe during the Coronavirus event is important. In order to promote a safe environment and prevent viral spread, we will only allow ONE visitor, including children, per patient until further notice. The visitor must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the building. PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR YOUR GUEST HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF FEVER, COLD, OR FLU.
Please continue to practice safe distancing during your visit. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
With the recent outbreak of Coronavirus, we ask that you please DO NOT ENTER any of our OCR Campuses if you have:
- A FEVER, RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS (cough, short of breath), CHILLS/REPEATED SHAKING W/CHILLS, SORE THROAT, NEW LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL
- You have TRAVELED outside of the United States or been on a CRUISE SHIP in the past 14 days
- Are UNDER QUARANTINE
If you meet one of the above criteria AND have developed a fever with respiratory symptoms we kindly ask that you do not enter any of our OCR Campuses for the health and safety of others.
We are monitoring the situation closely and feel we can continue providing orthopaedic care and proceed with elective procedures that we feel are safe and appropriate. We recognize that elective procedures may be in the best interest of our patients so they do not deteriorate or worsen and become urgent or emergent procedures in the future. Additionally, we appreciate that the scheduling or canceling of procedures is difficult, both on patients and their families and provider schedules. We are staying closely connected with our surgery centers so we can coordinate your care accordingly. We will continue to assess the situation daily and will make every attempt to communicate changes as soon as possible. If you develop any flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) prior to your surgery, please contact your OCR surgeon.
Keeping You & Our Team Safe from Coronavirus (COVID-19)
What to expect when arriving for your appointment
There is no higher priority than the health and well-being of OCR’s patients and employees. As a precaution to help prevent the spread of the virus, OCR has taken the following safety enhancements for appointments:
- All patents and staff members are required to wear face masks while in the facility.
- The waiting areas have limited seating with six feet of space between seats. This may necessitate patients waiting in their cars at busy times.
- All patients are pre-screened with several health questions and a temperature check before entering the clinic. If pre-screening detects signs of illness, the patient receives advice for possible medical treatment and the appointment is rescheduled.
- Providers and other staff are regularly screened for fevers and other signs of COVID-19 illness before they are cleared to meet with patients.
- All clinic spaces are cleaned with CDC-approved cleaning products and all surfaces are disinfected with CDC-approved disinfecting agents after each patient visit.
- Patients and staff are reminded to wash their hands frequently and follow CDC guidelines to prevent future spread of COVID-19.
OCR is following CDC, State and County Health Department recommendations and is closely monitoring the spread of the Coronavirus. Please know that we are taking this very seriously, and will continue to keep you informed and up to date on this evolving and fluid situation.
Thank you for your patience during this evolving and fluid event. Your health and well-being are important to OCR.
CDC recommended practices to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 include:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Practice social distancing and avoid crowding
- Practice good respiratory etiquette (sneeze into a sleeve)
For More Information
For more information on the current state of the virus and how it impacting our community visit www.CDC.gov or call the Larimer County Health Dept. at 970-498-7000