Celebrate The 2018 Northern Colorado Women of Distinction on April 18
Join Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies as we celebrate the eleven women being honored for their achievements in business, philanthropic and government organizations at BizWest’s 2018 Northern Colorado Women of Distinction breakfast. The event will be from 7 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 18 at the Embassy Suites in Loveland.
The 2018 honorees:
- Banking and Finance: Tracy Axton, FMS Bank
- Business and Business Services: Heidi Hostetter, H2 Manufacturing Solutions
- Healthcare: Dr. Lesley Clark-Brooks, Sunrise Community Health
- Education: Christine Chin, Colorado State University, College of Business
- Exceptional Volunteer: Maya Jairam, KRFC
- Government, Energy and Utilities: Julie Cozad, Weld County
- Leading Lady: Susan Jessup, Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch
- Nonprofit – Creative Services: Michelle Kempema, Greeley Model Railroad Museum
- Nonprofit – Human Services: Lisa Taylor, Immigrant and Refugee Center of Northern Colorado
- Real Estate, Construction and Development: Nanci Garnand, Re/Max Eagle Rock
- Outstanding Mentor: Tiffany Williamson, Safebuilt LLC
Click here to register and purchase tickets! For more information contact Sandy Powell, email@example.com.