George Le, DPM
Dr. George Le specializes in Podiatry Medicine & Surgery. He is ACFAS Certified in Foot/Ankle Arthroscopy, Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Le has experience with many conditions and injuries that affect the toes, forefoot, the rear of the foot, and the ankle.
He really enjoys helping people with diabetes keep their feet and ankles in good health, but he helps people of all ages regain their health, and their ability to use their feet as fully as possible. The main goal of his work is to help people enjoy their activities and work.
- Podiatry Medicine & Surgery
- D.P.M. Degree (Doctor of Podiatry)
- 2011-2015 — New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY
- B. S. Degree
- 2010 — University of Colorado Boulder
- Member, Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies
- 2020 — Present
- The Floating Hospital- Long Island City, NY
- 2019 – 2020: Hospital Podiatrist
- Kitton Footcare/Mt. Sinai Hospital – Manhattan, NY
- 2018-2019: Podiatric Associate and Attending
- Montefiore Medical Center – Bronx, NY
- 2015-2018: Podiatric Chief Resident (PMSR/RRA)
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine – Manhattan, NY
- 2011-2015: Podiatric Radiology Assistant
- Podiatry Residency Research
- 2015-2018 – Intersection Syndrome in the Foot: MRI & Clinical Correlations with Radiologist Dr. Netaniel Berko
- 2016-2017 – Hospital Antibiotic Protocol for the Initial Presentation of Diabetic Foot Infections with Infection Disease Dr. Marilou Corpuz
- 2017-2018 – Predictors of Positive Blood Culture in Diabetic Foot Infections with Infection Disease Dr. Marilou Corpuz
- 2016–2017 Effects of Fibromyalgia on Plantar Fasciitis Treatments with Rheumatologist Dr. Irene Blanco
- Fort Collins
Do you have questions about Podiatric Medicine &Surgical conditions that you or a family member may be experiencing? Have you been diagnosed with a specific problem and you are wondering about treatment options? Check out the links below that contain valuable information. Please note that this information should serve as a resource and should be considered only in discussion with your doctor before official diagnosis or treatment is attempted.
George Le, DPM← Return to Physician Page
Dr. George Le accepts foot and ankle patient appointments in our Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley, CO offices. He is ACFAS Certified in Foot/Ankle Arthroscopy, Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine.
He joined the Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies in 2020.
Practicing in New York City has given him experience in a vast array of different foot and ankle pathologies. Dr. Le enjoys helping people with diabetes keep their feet and ankles in good health. His practice focus are:
- Foot and Ankle Surgery including bunions, hammertoes, flat feet, fractures, achilles pain, plantar fascitis, and neurovascular issues
- Complications related to diabetes
- Care and healing of wounds related to diabetic ulcerations on the leg caused by problems in the veins or arteries of the leg
- Sports-related injuries and conditions that affect the foot and ankle
- Many other foot and ankle conditions, including warts and ingrown toenails
He has experience with many conditions and injuries that affect the toes, forefoot, the rear of the foot, and the ankle. Dr. Le enjoys helping people of all ages regain their health, and their ability to use their feet as fully as possible, so they can enjoy their activities and work.
Dr. Le is enthusiastic about helping people of all ages regain their health and ability to walk and engage in their favorite sports or recreational pursuits.
He takes care of patients from OCR’s service area of northern Colorado, Wyoming, and western Nebraska.← Return to Physician Page
Request an Appointment with Dr. George Le, DPM
For your privacy protection, please do not include personal health information in your email message. If you need emergency medical care, please dial 9-1-1.