Rick Morgan, MD
Dr. Rick Morgan is a board-certified sports medicine provider who specializes in non-operative orthopedic care for a variety of acute and chronic musculoskeletal problems. As the newest member of the Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies team, we are excited to welcome his extensive experience in Primary Care Sports Medicine to our lineup of world-class providers.Read Full BioBack to Providers
- Sports Medicine
- Non-Surgical Orthopaedics
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship, Greenville, SC (June 2012)
- Swedish Family Medicine Residency
- University of Washington Family Practice Network, Seattle, WA (June 2003)
- Doctor of Medicine
- University of Colorado Health Sciences, Denver, CO (May 2000)
- Bachelor of Arts: Geography
- University of Colorado, Boulder, CO (August 1994)
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualifications, Sports Medicine
- Member, Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies
- 2022- Present
- Fort Collins
Do you have questions about Sports Medicine or Non-Surgical Orhthopaedic conditions that you or a family member may be experiencing? Have you been diagnosed with a specific problem and you are wondering about treatment options? See the following list of common sports medicine conditions with links to valuable information, videos, and treatment. Please note that this should serve as a resource, and should be considered only in discussion with your doctor before official diagnosis or treatment is attempted.
Rick Morgan, MD← Return to Physician Page
Dr. Rick Morgan is a board-certified sports medicine provider who specializes in non-operative orthopedic care for a variety of acute and chronic musculoskeletal problems. As the newest member of the Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies team, we are excited to welcome his extensive experience in Primary Care Sports Medicine to our lineup of world-class providers.
Dr. Morgan received his Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University of Colorado Health Sciences, completed his residency at the University of Washington Family Practice Network, and finished his Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship at the Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas in Greenville, South Carolina. He has years of experience as the Sports Medicine Primary Care Provider for a wide array of sports teams – from the Para Cycling World Championships and NHL affiliate teams to high school and college sports teams. For the last six years, he has also been a preceptor for Sports Medicine clinic at the Family Medicine Residency Program in Fort Collins, Colorado, as well as the team physician for EF Education First-Nippo Pro Cycling team.
Dr. Morgan is a member of several professional societies, including:
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
He is excited to join the Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies team.← Return to Physician Page
Request an Appointment with Dr. Rick Morgan, MD
For your privacy protection, please do not include personal health information in your email message. If you need emergency medical care, please dial 9-1-1.