The Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies participates with most major health insurance companies and government programs. Contact your insurance with specific participating questions and concerns.
We also participate with these government programs:
- Medicare (patients must have Part B coverage)
- Medicare PFFS Advantage Plans
- TRICARE — Prime, Extra, Advantage, and TRICARE for Life plans. TRICARE requires a referral for Prime members for appts at OCR.
- Colorado Child Health Plan (CCHP)
OCR also offers patients the option of paying their bill through the MyLoans financing program from Epic River and Bank of Colorado.
Important Notes About Your Coverage for Appointments at OCR
- We bill your insurance plan as a courtesy.
- Please note that you are responsible for your bill if your insurance company does not pay your claim, or does not process it within a reasonable amount of time.
- Bring your insurance ID card to each appointment.
- Please verify your insurance coverage for the services you need from us before your appointment.You can do this through your insurance company or the benefits office where you work. This is very important.
- Some insurance plans have exclusions or exceptions that could apply to you. For example, your plan may not allow you to have surgery at our surgery center, but could allow it at an area hospital. There may be limits on the number of therapy visits you are allowed per year, or your plan may not pay for a surgical assistant or PA who helps the surgeon during your operation.
- While being treated at OCR, please notify the front desk or business office of any changes to your insurance coverage.
- For questions, contact our business office at 970-493-5615. Or dial 1-800-722-7441 and ask for the business office.
- Thank you! We appreciate your attention to these informational items! We hope you have a good appointment with our physician, PA, or therapist!