The Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies participates with many major health insurance companies and government programs.
The major private insurance companies that we participate with include the following:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem HMO Select (Univ. Health Plan-UC Health-PVHS)
- Banner Health — Choice +/Select
- Beech Street
- Casualty Management Network/Prime Health
- Cigna/Great West
- Cofinity/Sloans Lake
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Health/Coventry
- Humana HMO, PPO, and the Humana Gold Plus Medicare Advantage plan
- Kaiser Permanente Commercial and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Midland’s Choice
- Poudre School District
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- United Healthcare and UHC Medicare Solutions — Loveland Proprietary, Denver North
- Colorado Worker’s Compensation Insurance-Pinnacol Assurance-Select Net
We also participate with these government programs:
- Medicare (patients must have Part B coverage)
- Medicare PFFS Advantage Plans
- TRICARE — Prime, Extra, Advantage and TRICARE for Life plans. TRICARE requires a referral for Prime members for appts at OCR.
- Medicaid (for residents of Larimer and Weld counties)
- Colorado Child Health Plan (CCHP)
Other Payment Assistance
OCR also offers patients the option of paying their bill through the MyLoans financing program from Epic River and Bank of Colorado.
Important Notes About Your Coverage for Appointments at OCR
- We bill your insurance plan as a courtesy.
- Please note that you are still responsible for your bill if your insurance company does not pay your claim, or does not process it within a reasonable amount of time.
- Please verify your insurance coverage for the services you need from us before your appointment.You can do this through your insurance company or the benefits office where you work. This is very important.
- Bring your insurance ID card to each appointment.
- Some insurance plans have exclusions or exceptions that could apply to you. For example, your plan may not allow you to have surgery at our surgery center, but could allow it at an area hospital. There may be limits on the number of therapy visits you are allowed per year, or your plan may not pay for a surgical assistant or PA who helps the surgeon during your operation.
- While being treated at OCR, please notify the front desk or business office of any changes to your insurance coverage.
- For questions, contact our business office at 970-493-5615. Or dial 1-800-722-7441 and ask for the business office.
- Thank you! We appreciate your attention to these informational items! We hope you have a good appointment with our physician, PA, therapist, etc.!