Niki Vischer, MD
Dr. Niki Vischer, who formerly practiced Sports Medicine under the name Jane T. Servi, brings more than 21 years of experience to Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies’ team of specialized physicians.
Dr. Vischer obtained her undergraduate degree from the University of Lowell before attending the University of Wisconsin-Madison Medical School. After living in Scottsdale, Ariz. and Minneapolis, Minn., she decided to settle down in Fort Collins in 1996.
- Active physician’s license in the state of Colorado
- Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Employed Physician
1996 – 2018 — Northern Colorado Orthopedic Associates
- Contract Physician
2011 – 2012 — Miramont Urgent Care
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellow
1995 — Hennepin County Medical Center, MN
- Internship & Residence in Family Practice
1992-1995 — Scottsdale Memorial Family Practice, AZ
- M. D.
1992 — University of Wisconsin-Madison Medical School, WI
- B. S.
1988 — University of Lowell, MA
- Sports Medicine